Follow KDR on Facebook
Please keep in mind that we want to be more than just a place where you have a membership. We feel strongly about fitness and what it can do in your life and we want to help you get the most out of your time with us.
- We are a locally started and owned gym since 2009.
- We guarantee that anyone who joins the gym in the future will never pay less than you do today.
- We promise to never raise your rates as long as you’re a member of this gym. Simply stay current with your membership, or renew within 30 days of expiration, and we will honor your current rate for as many years as you wish to be a member here.
- Our mission here is simple: provide the fastest and safest results to our members while educating them about proper nutrition and lifestyle changes.
Our 30 Days for $89 Trial Membership
Everyone who is considering joining this club is given the option to try our club with our 30 Days for trial membership. We feel we have the best club in town but talk is cheap. We want you to come meet our staff, meet the other members and give us a chance to earn your business.
Our trial membership includes:
- 4 Fitness Coaching Sessions
- An Individualized Program
- Unlimited Group Coaching Sessions
- Gym Membership
- All memberships are billed monthly via EFT, a credit card or checking account is needed for EFT.
All of our memberships include:
- Unlimited access to our group fitness classes (also referred to as Boot Camp). Our classes are designed to be a high energy, circuit style work out hitting all of the major fitness zones and physiological systems.
- A scientifically designed program (changes every 4-6 weeks) to boost your metabolism, decrease injuries, increase your strength and improve your functional capacity in day-to-day activities!
- Nutrtion coaching and bi-monthly progress meetings to track progress as well as perform nutrition assessments and changes.
- Supplement reccomendations if need be.
- We will also work with any current health provider you are actively seeing with your permission to ensure you receive the absolute best care possible.
About our Group Fitness classes:
Our Group Classes are our answer to HIIT Training. Except a lot better planned out, intensity that is scientifically driven, exercises and movements that we adjust for the individual all done in a fun, supportive and EXCITING enviorenment!
"We don't design work outs, we design programs. The biggest thing that sets us apart from other gyms is our Program Design Department. We take your results serious and serious results need a well thought out plan!"
Because of that, we only offer memberships that allow us to deliver:
- The absolute most attention to form and technique
- In-depth nutrition coaching.
- A well thought out work out program that matures and advances as your movement economics, work capacity and strength improve.
- Our unique KDR-TASTIC customer service.
- A plan to get you where you want to go!
"Change is hard, especially where your health is concerned. Let us help you make the proper changes towards a healthier life style! Together we can accmoplish much more then seperate!"
Small Group Coaching Membership
With our Small Group Coaching Membership, you will follow a training program for 4 weeks, with the program changing every 4 weeks. From the warm up to the finisher – it’s all planned out ahead of time and you know EXACTLY what you will be doing, what you did last time and what you have to do to be better then you were! This is all about learning how to use free weights in all their various forms. Classes are capped at 6 people per class, so there is always a low coach to member ratio.
There is no other gym that provides the level of coaching and education we provide with free weights (Ben, the head of our program design team routinely travels to other gyms in New England to give barbell/free weight seminars), kettlebells (we have the ONLY certified KB coaches in the Upper Valley, three to be exact!), dumbbells and all sorts of other fun toys.
The emphasis is on building lean body mass, enhancing strength, improving posture and elevating your metabolism. If you want a structured program with a focus on resistance training while being coached by one of our fantastic coaches – this class is for you!!! Every time you come in is a coached session, it’s like getting 3 fitness coaching sessions per month.
- 12 month Custom Membership • $189 per month x 12 months.
- 3 month Custom Membership • $229 per month x 3 months.
Custom memberships are those memberships where the person has a specific need/want for an individualized, personalized program designed for them by our program deisgn departement. This type of membership includes:
- All of the benefits of our Group Fitness Membership (above).
- PLUS - One intensive instructional coaching session a week (4/month) working on your specific needs and goals in a semi-private setting.
- PLUS - Individualized program design written specifically for you (changed every 4-6 weeks).
- PLUS - Unlimited use of the gym anytime during our business hours.
- 3 month Custom Membership • $359 per month x 3 months.
"Your health is the only thing you HAVE to live with. Take care of your body and your body will reward you with long, productive, fun filled and injury abset years!"
Precision Nutrition Coaching Services
There is a one time assessment fee of $199.
Online Personalized Coaching Options
Online Nutrition Coaching Options
3 month Online Nutrition Coaching • $119 per month x 3 months. If you are interested in this option, please refer to our “Online Coaching” Program under “Programs” or click here.
Need more sessions?
Add more sessions on any of the above memberships. You can purchase additional fitness coaching sessions at 4 sessions for $140.